_dRive _dRive

Indifferent...

I have to admit, that I couldn't really grasp the controls all that well, but this game is simply amazing. Great work, and I would really love to see a sequel.

The Button Pressing Game The Button Pressing Game

Well...

I've never seen nothing like this before, and to be honest I hope this is the last time I ever do. There was no level variety, simply, "Click the right button to pass." Maybe add some newer animations and some level variety, and I might, MIGHT, like it.

Quarantine Origins Quarantine Origins

Thats pretty good!

I liked it!

DrawBounce DrawBounce

This is awesome but...

I found a glitch. It is extremely simple to cover the whole screen in ink, if you just move the mouse fast, because the only thing that reduces the ink is holding the mouse down, you don't have a set ammount. Fix this, and you've got a great game!

Whack a Poacher Whack a Poacher

Pretty good game

This is a good game, especially considering it is your first. Take a look at my first... Should have been blammed... Good job though!

Bloons Bloons

awesome game

lvl 21 just use the arrow keys

The Paper Cup The Paper Cup

This is awesome!

This is the best 'first upload' I have ever seen, and very unique! Keep 'em coming! Just the music... change it please.. lol

CptFoley responds:

Thank you...but...WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MUSIC???

Balls! Balls!

Great game dude!

I love the physics in your game! You are an excellent game creator.

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Kewlllllll

i like the idea but it's too easy to knock them off, maybe u should make a damage counter and some walls and make it like super smash brothers, but either way its still a cool game =]

Paliño Paliño

Cool one

I liked the idea but you could make it a little bit more interactive, but overall it was a pretty cool game.5/5 for me =]

PS - i liked the way you made it so you cant tamper the score =]